I want to thank spaghettihead1 for nominating me for “The Versatile Blogger Award.” You are very kind to nominate me. I feel very humbled and honored to be nominated by you. It makes me very happy. This is my second one. Yay! So, thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart.
First of all, I have to admit that “Spaghettihead” is a great name for a blog. I love it. I think I am a spaghettihead too, whatever it is. But, I definitely like the sound of it, as it is very catchy and has a great ring to it. Please checkout spaghettihead1‘s blog as it is a great one. I love his style of writing because he is very open and honest and fun loving, speaking about living and surviving with Borderline Personality Disorder. I enjoy reading his blog, as he is very honest and he stays true to who he is, as he writes. I recommend taking a peek at what Spaghettihead is up to and reading his blog. It is an excellent blog and I think you will like it as much as I do.
Rules for the nomination are:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate ten other bloggers of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
Seven facts about me:
- If you have read my blog enough you already know this, but I LOVE my three amazing, beautiful, awesome children. I am so blessed to be their Mommy. Thank you God. My daughter Kylie is 25 and is married to Dennis who is also 25. My son Keagan is 23 and will be married this September 8th to Brooke who is also 23 and my youngest daughter Alexia is 17 and is my last baby living at home with me. She is a Senior in High School this year.
- Since I am a single Mom, next year I will be the “crazy cat lady.” (I usually do not use the word “crazy,” so please forgive me if I offended anyone. I am sorry if I did. It is just an expression. You know… just me and my cats). It will just be me and my two cats Percy and Ozzie after my Alexia graduates from High School and goes off to college. I do love my kitties too. Percy is a big black cat, who thinks he is a dog and is in charge of everything. He is the boss of the house. Ozzie is a gray cat who is a bit goofy and his name fits him perfectly, as he has the same name at Ozzy Osbourne, but my Ozzie has not eaten any bats, yet… hahaha. Ozzy is a very vocal cat, as he cries often about nothing, so I assume he has a lot to tell me. So, I just talk to him and he replies back with more meowing. It is quite interesting really. I love my kitties.
- My baby boy Keagan is getting married September 8th, which is almost one month away. Wow! I am very excited for it. My handsome baby boy is so in love and I am so happy for him. It is going to be a beautiful wedding and they are a beautiful Godly couple. The only problem is that I forgot to get skinny before the wedding. Well, I didn’t forget, I just was not successful at losing weight. Big oops on that one, but I am still very happy and excited for their upcoming wedding. I pray all my son’s dreams will come true and he will have a lifetime of happiness, love and many blessings.
- I love tennis. The U.S. Open will be starting soon and I am looking forward to watching that again very soon. I think it starts at the end of August or soon after. I do not know the exact date. Going to the U.S. Open in New York is on my bucket list, or Wimbledon would do, as well… either one… smiley face.
- I love music and dance and love to watch dance of any kind. I also love to watch Broadway Musicals. I might get to go to New York City next summer with my daughters Kylie and Alexia. I want to see the Broadway musical “The Lion King.”
- I love football and am getting very excited, because the football season will be starting soon. Yay! I am originally from the Minneapolis, Minnesota area, so I am a die hard Minnesota Vikings fan (even though I live in Wisconsin now). Go Vikings! Skol!
- My favorite season is fall. I love the changes and newness of everything. I always loved the beginning of school, especially when I was a teacher. I love the cool weather, sweatshirts, football season, the beautiful fall colors, Halloween, Thanksgiving, the first snowfall and the anticipation of the CHRISTmas season.
My ten nominations for “The Versatile Blogger Award” are:
- Lydia https://beinglydia.com/
- Rohini https://truthiskef.wordpress.com/
- Carol Anne https://therapybits.com/
- Jenny https://peacefrompanic.wordpress.com/
- Priyanka https://depressioninindia.com/
- Amy Belle https://amybelle1.com/
- Fanatic https://bipolarfanatic.wordpress.com/
- Srijana Kattell https://srijanakattel.wordpress.com/
- Natalie https://natalias2cents.wordpress.com/
Thank you for reading this post and my blog. I love you all.
By the way, I honestly wish I could nominate everyone as everyone is very deserving of this award and deserves praise for who they are and for their blogs.
Have a fabulous, happy, love-filled, healthy and very blessed day today and every day forever and always. Love, hugs and many blessings. Sue