Thank you Prashant Thomas for giving me the “Three Quotes a Day” idea…this is an awesome idea.
Now I nominate three other awesome bloggers to take on the challenge:
- A.M. Bradley http://www.ambradleyblog.wordpress.com Akaluv
- The Bipolar Verses http://www.thebipolarverses.
- The Incompetent Writer http://www.incompetentwriter.com Daniel
Please take the challenge. It will be fun and what a great way to start your day and inspire others with your quotes.
- Do 3 quotes for 3 days.
- Display 3 quotes a day on your blog.
- Nominate 3 bloggers per day for 3 days.
- Notify each of their nominations on your blog.
This will be a very fun challenge. Enjoy, have fun and have a fabulous day!!!
Published by my loud whispers of hope
I share my story openly and honestly to educate others and increase the awareness of mental illness, reduce stigma, prevent suicide, to inspire, give hope and let God's love shine through me and touch you.
I finished writing, proofreading and editing my memoir in January of 2019. I am in the process of sending my manuscript to agents and publishers that accept unsolicited maunscripts. I pray my words will turn into a book that will inspire and spark joy and hope in the lives of many. Recovery and healing are possible. I am living proof.
"There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you." ~Maya Angelou
View all posts by my loud whispers of hope